Außendienstmitarbeiter/in / Field Sales Executive
The Opportunity: Are you energized by developing leads into new clients and opening completely new verticals? Want to work for a company where you can offer B2B clients ground-breaking digital solutions in pretty much any currency you can think of?
We are seeking a Territory Sales Executive based from our office in Vienna, Austria. In this role you will be responsible for growing the business in your region by managing business development activities with new and existing Independents. Alongside this, you will perform several sales visits daily to generate revenue. A key component of your job is therefore to negotiate long-term partnerships.
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
- Responsible for meeting/exceeding sales quota/targets across the territory, through new Independent acquisition and increasing same Independent sales
- Manage end to end sales process for Independents, including selling the complete product portfolio where/when relevant, including the whole Independent Implementation phase
- Accountable for identifying new locations, prospecting, negotiating, signing contracts with new Independents, collecting required documents, submitting complete full packages, driving the activation process and training the location
- On-going management of existing accounts within territory and increasing same Independent sales revenue
- Make regular visits to high performing locations and identify and address issues within the current network
- Accountable for meeting productivity targets and overall revenue of all locations within territory and manage Independent lifecycle for all Independents in territory.
What you will need to succeed:
- Experience from a sales role with a proven track record in exceeding your targets and objectives
- Previous experience in outside sales or service of consumer products or financial services is a plus
- Strong communication, negotiation, presentation and listening skills required
- Highly ambitious and have a strong drive to succeed
- Ability to grow professionally and excel within a fast-paced workplace
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to analyse markets and prioritize sales activities
- Current driver’s license
- Fluent language skills in English and German essential
- Will be required to travel across Austria
What will make you stand out:
- Sales experience within Financial Services / Consumer Products / Payments industry
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive global pay and benefits
- Unparalleled experience, working for a market leader in FX payment solutions
- Diverse, global multicultural team with colleagues in over 50 countries
What it’s like here:
Western Union (WU) is a company on the move! We believe that when money moves, better things can happen. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far, or NGO’s in the most remote communities on Earth, WU helps people and business move money globally. We have a rich legacy of innovation, and are continuing to develop new and more convenient ways for our customers to send and receive money through digital, mobile and retail channels.
We have a combined digital and retail network that spans over 200 countries and territories. Some companies specialize in cash-based retail money transfer and others play only in digital. We are leaders in both!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together. Who knows; your unique point of view could be the key to our next groundbreaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or another protected category.
Aus gesetzlichen Gründen sind wir verpflichtet darauf hinzuweisen, dass das Mindestgehalt für diese Position bei €37,500 brutto pro Jahr liegt. Unsere attraktiven Gehaltspakete orientieren sich jedoch an aktuellen Marktgehältern und liegen oft deutlich über dem angegebenen Mindestgehalt.halt