Junior Sales Analyst (f/m)
Fulltime – 40 hours per week (flexitime)
Sportradar, the global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content, is seeking an enthusiastic, independent, proactive, self-starter to join the Global Sales Operations team. The Junior Sales Analyst will learn on the job to provide meaningful qualitative and quantitative reports for Global Sales Operations, Sales and Product Units. The role requires the successful candidate to have an initial understanding about business data-drivers and creation of reports. This role is reporting to Senior Sales Analysts.
- Support the three core areas in our existing team: Sales Reporting & Forecasting, Product & Pricing and Market & Competitor Intelligence
- Provide CRM reporting and dashboards upon its data points
- Work with the team on improving data accuracy in sales systems
- Learn to prepare, manage and analyse regular sales reports, analysis and forecasts
- Learn to create, update and maintain all reoccurring and ad-hoc Sales reports
- Analysis of key data and KPIs. Highlight positive and negative trend deviations concerning the sales KPIs
- Work with various stakeholders from Product Units, Sales, Invoicing, Business Intelligence, Accounting and Senior Management
- Support the senior analysts in defining business development and revenue strategies for exploiting new business areas
- University degree (BSc or higher) with a business administration or data-base management background
- Maximum of 2y work experience.
- Understanding of databases and IT processes – Self-motivation and commitment to drive accurate and high quality work
- Advanced excel skills with the ability to organise, consolidate and maintain Excel spreadsheets
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- CRM (ideally Salesforce) knowledge is a plus
- A team player with strong communication skills, a flexible and positive attitude
- Work effectively under pressure
- Fluent in English. German or other language skills are positive but not mandatory
- Learn on the job and create your own career path
- Opportunity to grow in a dynamic business environment, supported by an international team and organization
- A challenging but rewarding and fun environment
- Our global organization requires travel
- The opportunity to work and develop within an inspiring and fast-growing company
- The minimum monthly salary for this position is according to the Collective Bargaining Agreement, overpayment will be considered depending on qualifications and working experience
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international business employing over 2,000 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients’ business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 100 countries.
We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people.
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
For further information about our office in Linz please visit www.sportradar.com/linz.
Make the team: Join us and shape your future as well as ours!