AVL is the world's largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains (hybrid, combustion engines, transmission, electric drive, batteries and software) for passenger cars, trucks and large engines.
Integration Engineer f/m
- Creating ADAS/AD tool solutions for the development of driver assistance features and their validation through simulation (office and test bed) and on the test track (cf. Euro-NCAP)
- Expanding the tool set for testing and test automation on test tracks with a focus on software integration and software development
- Integration of various tool solutions and applications for the validation of ADAS/AD in cooperation with partners and in the framework of customer projects
- Enhancing the AVL software products to provide targeted and efficient solutions for the development of driver assistance systems (data acquisition, automation and analysis)
- Electrical engineering, IT, software engineering studies at a university or university of applied sciences, plus experience in integration and testing in the automotive field
- Experience in the set-up and application of automotive measurement technology and the development of software for systems of this kind
- Experience in programming with C/C++, Python and in the programming of software or test systems, e.g. in the field of NCAP testing or Active Safety
- International experience and good communication skills desirable
- Sound knowledge of English & German
- Flexitime Regulation
- Award-winning Training Programs
- Health Management
- Parental Leave Management (Maternity/Paternity Protection & Educational Leave)
Jahresbezug: Aufgrund des österreichischen Gleichbehandlungsgesetzes sind wir verpflichtet, den für diese Position vorgesehenen Jahresbezug (Vollzeit) als Verhandlungsbasis anzugeben: 46.000,- brutto. Wir bieten aber auf jeden Fall eine marktkonforme Bezahlung in Abhängigkeit von Qualifikation und Berufserfahrung.