IGT Austria develops innovative Casino-Games that permanently set new standards in gaming-innovation. Our 3D and 4D products entertain gamers worldwide in casinos that support responsible gaming. IGT provides an ideal working environment including agile methods, newest technology and personal responsibility that supports our employees to bring their creative ideas to life.
For our office in Premstätten near Graz, Austria we are looking for a
You are interested in a diversified work-field with a broad variety of everchanging tasks. Working in an extraordinary team, constantly looking for creative solutions to exciting challenges is your passion. The option of programming on a high level and discussing new ideas with your coworkers to ensure the quality of our products is a personal matter for you. You enjoy calculating, designing and implementing the mathematical concept, which is the core of our games and a critical factor for the success in our markets. Working precisely and with a conclusive logic while still being able to reform processes is an asset of yours. You are team-oriented but are not hesitant to share your knowledge-based point of view.
- Calculating the probabilities of winning combinations for our thrilling games
- Responsibility for programming and testing the mathematical part of our software source code
- Preparing the necessary mathematical documentation for the technical approval
- Being the internal contact person for requests concerning mathematical concepts
- University degree in Mathematics, Physics, Telematics or similar
- Good know-how in statistics and probability calculation
- Experience in the area of mathematics, statistics, software engineering or similar is beneficial
- Basic or advanced programming skills e.g. Python or VBA
- Extremely detail-oriented, accurate and organized
- Very dynamic, creative and well structured
- Advanced English and basic German skills
- Fond of playing games
- an open and communicative company culture.
- a dynamic intercultural environment within a fast-paced industry
- an exciting area of responsibility with the chance for development.
- Very good working conditions including health and additional benefits.
According to Austrian law we are obligated to list the minimum salary for this position. The minimum salary starts at € 2.800 gross per month full time, however actual compensation is negotiable and will be based on your qualifications and experience.