Advancing safe technologies, improving human lives
Since our beginning as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien) in 1998, we are advancing safety control platforms and robust networks in the areas of Automotive, Aerospace, Off-Highway and Industrial. Especially in recent years, TTTech Group has grown substantially. To date, more than 1,600 employees in more than 12 locations worldwide are working for TTTech. Key market leaders and renowned companies from different areas count on our innovative know-how.
As a part of TTTech Group, TTTech Computertechnik AG is a technology leader in safety control platforms and real-time networks for Industrial IoT and aerospace applications. Solutions from TTTech ensure safety and electronic robustness for a more connected and automated world. For the expansion of our R&D Core Development Leadership team in Vienna we are looking for a
Director Digital Design (m/f/d)
At TTTech, we develop the basis for tomorrow's technologies that enable autonomous driving, networked machines and stable flight systems. At the heart of many of our developments are intelligent digital designs. As Director Digital Design, you will manage this core area and be responsible for it in terms of both technology and personnel. In this function, they also bear responsibility for business development and maintain customer contact, support and assume responsibility in project escalations when required.
- Organisational development and strategy implementation including recruitment, leadership and mentoring of team leaders and project managers
- Management of the development of complex, customer-specific solutions in the semiconductor sector for the aerospace and space sectors
- Control, calculation, planning and organization of digital design projects together with business unit managers and your project managers within time, cost and quality.
- Strategic development of the technology and IP product portfolio in alignment with the company orientation and the product life cycle
- Defining and developing core competencies (project management, digital design, system architecture, verification, etc. )
- Active promotion of a flexible innovation culture and open communication to support continuous improvement and good cooperation.
- Responsibility for budget and investment planning
- Completed technical studies in the field of computer science or related studies
- Several years of relevant management experience and experience in the further development of team leads
- Experience in the development of complex digital ASICs and/or FPGAs and in project management
- Enthusiasm and curiosity for our technology, industries and cooperation with people
- Committed and communicative leadership personality
- Manager with entrepreneurial spirit and exemplary effect
- Quality awareness as well as entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Project Management Experience
- Very good knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of German is an advantage
- Willingness to travel (max. 30 %)
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location – benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Individual development opportunities – choose from our broad training offers and career opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
Join us and support the development of cutting-edge technologies for a more connected and automated world of tomorrow. We provide room for continuous personal and professional growth. As part of our team you contribute to more safety and electronic robustness for our innovative solutions.
Your performance is remunerated with an attractive and market-compliant salary. The position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe) and we provide a minimum salary of 70,000.- Euro gross per year. Naturally, we offer an overpayment based on your previous experience and qualifications.
Does our offer sound interesting? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.