Internship Project Management (m/w)
Full time internship (3-6 months), full-time employment afterwards is intended
€ 1,400 per month, additionally partial 13th and 14th salary
As Trainee you are responsible for the coordination of customer setups for our digital streaming product within the international OTT and sports market. You are the first face to the customer during the launch phase. Your core tasks include the setup of the customer platform and the definition and coordination of additional requirements beside the core product. Close collaboration with the development teams and the product owner is one of the most important aspects – especially for communication and backlog topics. In addition to that, you plan and execute the launch timelines together with our commercial team and the account management.
You are the main point of contact for our account management team, regarding any product related topics and together with them, you define and optimize internal and external workflows to successfully launch and maintain our platforms. The creation and maintenance of customer related documentation is important for you.
- The motivation to launch customer platforms in-time and in-budget
- Process analysis, optimization and creation is important for you
- First experience with agile development – you are aware of SCRUM & Kanban
- You are not afraid of handling customer requests and you are able to classify them
- Be an energetic self-starter with the ability to take ownership, manage risk and be accountable for deliverables
- Good written and spoken English skills are required
- SCRUM or PM certification
- Technical background
- Video streaming understanding and interest
- Good written and spoken German skills
- Be part of one of the fastest growing digital sports companies in the world at the intersection of sports, media and video
- Work together with a young, highly motivated and enthusiastic core of people
- Exciting job field with the opportunity for personal development
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international business employing over 2,000 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients’ business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 100 countries.
We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people.
Sportradar is mainly focusing on B2B business however we are also living and operating LAOLA1.at and LAOLA1.tv – Austria’s biggest sports networks.
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
Please upload your application documents here:
Make the team: Join us and shape your future as well as ours!