As an international family business of the plasma industry, we are proud of this: our products can save lives. We have strong European roots and are growing continuously. Therefore, we are looking for:
Corporate Project Manager (m/f/d)
Corporate Project Management Office
Your tasks are diverse – from management of investment projects to the design and discussion of technical concepts to negotiation with suppliers and contractors. This includes:
- Autonomous management of corporate projects within operations
- Management of cross functional teams within the Octapharma group
- Follow up, status reporting and documentation incl. cost and time controlling
- Facilitation of decision processes
- Supervision of technical development
- Management of 3rd parties (e.g., consultants, suppliers etc.)
- Risk and requirements management
- Claim and change management
What we expect?
- Completed University degree in Mechanical or Process Engineering (or similar)
- At least 3 years of work experience as Project Manager (PMP certification is beneficial)
- Experience in the plasma industry or any other highly regulated industry would be a plus
- Very good communication skills in English
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
What we offer?
- Versatile tasks in an international environment, flexibility and self-responsibility
- Familiar surroundings of a family business with benefits such as Do & Co company restaurant and exceptional employee events
- Reliable employer with generous social benefits and marketable payment. The basis for this position: Collective agreement for employees of the chemical industry VG IV (€ 3.163,33) We offer a market-compliant overpayment based on your qualifications and experience.
We look forward to receiving your application: