If you share the idea of promoting urban cycling, please read on for the key aspects of your role.
As one of the highest-ranking executives, you report to the CEO and the board of shareholders.
You’re directly accountable for Bike Citizens Support Unit including HR, accounting, controlling, legal, application and administration of (research) funding projects, customer service, and just about any other problem you raise your hand to solve. You’re a crucial partner for our four operational team leaders and their most important source of support in the before mentioned fields. Your job is to create the ideal prerequisites through processes and workflows in order to leverage our four operational teams‘ business success. The results of your engagement will be directly reflected through the success of these teams.
• You will establish policies that promote company culture
• You will oversee daily operations of the company in general and the Support Unit in particular [HR, accounting, controlling, legal, application and administration of (research) funding projects etc.]
• You will lead team members to encourage maximum performance and dedication
• You will supervise team members from different departments and provide constructive feedback
• You will plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress
• You will evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
• You will write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
• You will assist CEO in fundraising ventures
• You will participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
• You will manage relationships with partners/vendors
You would be an ideal match if you:
• In-depth knowledge of different business functions such as HR, controlling, legal etc.
• Hands on experience in corporate operative planning and business development
• Working knowledge of financial data analysis and performance/operation metrics
• Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
• Outstanding organizational, time management and leadership abilities
• Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
• Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
• BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
Salary: Due to legal regulations the minimum salary, as required by collective agreement, is 2.765 € gross/month. Your actual salary will depend on your experience, skills, contribution to Bike Citizens and is to be negotiated. Salary is offered for 36h base, no all-in-contracts.
If that sounds like you – we’re dead keen to get to know you!
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org