External Manufacturing Manager
HOOKIPA Pharma Inc. is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company developing a new class of immunotherapeutics targeting infectious diseases and cancers based on its proprietary arenavirus platform that is designed to reprogram the body’s immune system.
We are searching for a highly motivated individual to support external manufacturing projects. Successful applicants have a cross-functional view and can communicate with subject matter experts in multiple fields, including project management, legal, process development, regulatory affairs, manufacturing compliance and quality assurance. The applicant will be responsible for external manufacturing projects and report to the Head of External Manufacturing.
- Responsible for dedicated manufacturing projects
- Align activities with internal departments
- Maintain a project plan of activities
- Support the Head of External Manufacturing
- Masters degree in Life Science, Biotechnology or comparable fields
- Knowledge of key principles in pharmaceutical or biotechnological manufacturing required
- Basic understanding of quality assurance required, deeper understanding preferred
- GMP experience and knowledge of ICH guidelines preferred
- Very good command of English (B2 level or higher)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational/project management skills
- Work experience with track record in the above mentioned fields, preferable with 2 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry
What we offer
- Strong team with dedicated and passionate colleagues
- A job that makes a difference
- Working in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Opportunities for personal development
- Working in a multinational and multicultural environment
Minimum monthly gross salary from EUR 2.800,- depending on experience and qualification salary can be negotiated. Starting date: As soon as possible.
If you (m/f) are interested in this challenging position, please send your CV including a cover letter summarizing your qualification and experiences to: email@example.com
For more information on HOOKIPA Pharma, please visit www.hookipapharma.com