UNIQA Insurance Group is one of the leading insurance groups in our two core markets: Austria and Central & Eastern Europe. This requires fresh thinking - an attitude that is dynamic and solution-oriented. Do you think that's you?
Then join our recently established team of experts as
Lead/Senior Frontend Developer Digital (m/f)
Your main responsibilities
- Write performant frontend systems using state of the art technologies
- Apply state-of-the art software design for high-traffic desktop and mobile web applications
- Build reusable high quality code, libraries and unit tests
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Develop new and innovative features
- Work as part of a Scrum team that is young, dynamic, enthusiastic, full of ideas
- Collaborate closely with Product Owner, UI and UX experts, Scrum Master and other Scrum Team members
- Implement innovative digital solutions (across desktop and mobile platforms) that serve the customer needs while aligning with the company’s strategic goals.
- Windows and Unix/Linux environments
- 5+ years of Senior Development
- Strong understanding of Angular/AngularJS, Typescript, CSS3, HTML5, AJAX, ES6 (or newer)
- Client-side integration of REST web services and data formats JSON, JSON Schema
- Agile development (scrum)
- Experiences with processes as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Code Reviews
- Familiarity with tools like node.js, Karma, Jasmine, Jenkins
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/BitBucket
- Automated document generation and handling, preferably with open-source components
- Fluent in English and German
Your core competencies
- Action-oriented: You sort things out and take advantage of situation
- Customer focus: You ensure long-term customer relations
- Perseverance: You have a very determined and persistent approach
- Drive for results: You aim for goals very reliable and in a timely manner
- Problem solving: You have a very systematic way in approaching challenges
Annual minimum wage according to collective agreement: EUR 36.519 - gross. We are prepared to exceed depending on qualification and experience.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!