Advancing safe technologies, improving human lives
Since our beginning as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien) in 1998, we are advancing safety control platforms and robust networks in the areas of Automotive, Aerospace, Off-Highway and Industrial. Especially in recent years, TTTech Group has grown substantially. To date, more than 1,800 employees in more than 13 locations worldwide are working for TTTech. Key market leaders and renowned companies from different areas count on our innovative know-how.
As a part of TTTech Group, TTTech Computertechnik AG is a technology leader in safety control platforms and real-time networks for Industrial IoT and aerospace applications. Solutions from TTTech ensure safety and electronic robustness for a more connected and automated world. For the expansion of our quality team in Vienna we are looking for a
Quality Manager - Electronics (m/f/d)
Due to our sustainable growth we are looking for an experienced quality control manager in order to support our Automotive, Off-Highway and Industrial business sectors with the aim to strengthen our market position besides our technological leadership.
- Support of offer preparation (Hardware related parts) for customers in Automotive, Off-Highway, and Industrial business sectors
- Definition of qualification processes for units and components
- Support / performance of FMEA, reviews etc.
- Support of production transition, test plan development for safe launch and series production
- Support of returned material and claim management
- Root cause analysis of defective parts, internally and in cooperation with customers and suppliers, 8D reporting etc.
- Performance of supplier audits and support of customer audits
- Reporting on quality performance and issues
- Support of company-wide improvement programs
- HTL or Engineering Degree in Electronics or similar
- Several years of work experience as Quality manager, ideally in development and manufacturing of electronic boards
- Knowledge of quality tools such as FMEA, 8D, root cause analysis tools
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ideally also of IATF 16949
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Automotive standards such as VDA standards or similar
- Knowledge of IPC standards (IPC 600, IPC 610)
- Proactive, flexible and committed person who lives the quality spirit and accuracy, brings in a persistent attitude and likes to work in a team
- Very good command of German and English language
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
- Opportunity to take over responsibility – turn your ideas into reality and contribute to our success story
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location – benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
Join us and support the development of cutting-edge technologies for a more connected and automated world of tomorrow. We provide room for continuous personal and professional growth. As part of our team you contribute to more safety and electronic robustness for our innovative solutions.
Your performance is remunerated with an attractive and market-compliant salary. The position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe) and we provide a minimum salary of 50,000.- Euro gross per year. Naturally, we offer an overpayment based on your previous experience and qualifications.
Does our offer sound interesting? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.