Agile Tester (m/f)
Vollzeit - unbefristet
Be part of our agile and motivated team of experts to create new products and services. You enjoy working in an interdisciplinary team, supporting operations by maintaining the applications and you are open minded for new ideas and technologies? Then send us your application!
Your daily business
- Define the testing strategy
- Define and implement automated black box tests, execute manual tests
- Guide business team members in testing
- Together with the developers in your team you define the collaboration of the various test stages
- Work continuously with the Developers as well as the Product Owner to ensure the highest quality
- Transform acceptance criteria to test cases
Your working environment will be mostly a Java/Spring based Web applications and/or micro services, and SOAP Interfaces for legacy applications. Web Frameworks will vary from Angular for new Systems to a variety of web frameworks for legacy applications where it is needed. There will be a strong community outside the agile Team providing CI/CD Processes and infrastructure.
- Passionate about quality and the importance of QA within the development process
- Experience in continuous integration or continuous delivery environments
- Follow Agile/Scrum approach to Automation/Utility design, develop and unit Testing
- Practical experience in setting up automated test environments and writing the scripts that they use
- Expertise in writing technical documentation and performing Analysis, black box testing, functionality testing, integration testing, System testing, regression testing User acceptance testing (UAT) and End -to End Testing
- Software engineering knowledge
- Highly effective in working with other technical experts, Product Managers, UI/UX Designers and business stakeholders
- Automated tools and frameworks like Cucumber, Selenium web Driver, Selenium IDE, SOAP UI
Depending on your qualifications, your experience and your commitment we offer an attractive, market compliant salary of about EUR 50.000 per year.