Internship: Software/Firmware Developer (m/f)
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
- Contribution to solution definition & architecture
- Setting-up Firmware framework for solution hardware
- Implementing customer use case functionality into firmware
- Low level Firmware debugging with Debugger & Oscilloscope
- Develop and extend NFC micro controller applications
- Possibility of doing Bachelor-/Master thesis
- Student of ICE/Informatics, Telematics, Automation
- Programming & Debugging knowledge in C
- Basic measurement skills are an advantage
- Team player, that likes to get things done
- Solid English skills (conversation and writing)
- Availability: 15 – 20 hrs./week, possibility to work more during lecture free times and flexible time management. Possibility of working from home
The minimum salary for this position is EUR 12.- gross/hour (freelance contract).
Depending on education/experience higher remuneration is possible.
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Our people are the heart and soul of our business. Their talent enables NXP to continue providing Secure Connections for a Smarter World. Helping every employee to be the best that they can be is a core part of our philosophy. This means creating the right environment for individuals to flourish, with ample opportunities for career development.