Communications & Change Consultant
Josef-Umdasch-Platz, 3300 Amstetten, Austria • Full-time
Around the globe, impressive buildings are constructed with Doka’s expertise in formwork technology. Examples are Burj Khalifa, Muskrat Falls – one of the greatest hydroelectric power plants in Canada – or parts of the Brenner base tunnel. This is the result of teamwork – the collaboration of more than 6.000 employees in over 160 distribution and logistics facilities in more than 70 countries all over the world. And we are
proud of that. Due to our almost 150 years of history as a family owned company, we appreciate the effort made and work done by our employees. Therefore, it is important to us to inspire our employees every day – in terms
of flexible working hours, performance-related payment, attractive special benefits like bonuses, further development opportunities and a comprehensive VITAL programme.
- plan and implement communications strategies for corporate initiatives thereby involving key stakeholders and providing information adjusted to your target group.
- deliver a wide range of content, write and edit articles and provide ad-hoc communications for managers and employees of the Doka Group.
- seek, research, draft and deliver new, valuable content to share with our employees such as: Intranet articles, updates on milestones, projects and successes, business results, information on reorganizations or staff announcements, videos, blogs, management news, etc.
- manage, coordinate and organize communications activities (e.g. town halls, info-meetings) and consult leaders on how to bring their messages across.
- continuously improve our communications channel landscape and ensure consistent messaging in alignment with Doka strategy, culture, brand values and Corporate Identity.
- Passion for writing, editing and visual design with professional experience in a similar role
- Comfortable in writing and talking in English and German
- Interest in learning to understand the various business areas and challenges within Doka
- Sensitivity towards the needs of different stakeholder groups and cultural requirements
- Word and PPT should be familiar to you, Sharepoint and Photoshop are an advantage
- Time management and organization skills, reliable in holding deadlines
- Supportive mentality, willingness to take ownership
- Eagerness to learn and develop yourself
Minimum gross annual salary of EUR 35.000,00 - depending on qualification and experience.