Advancing safe technologies, improving human lives
Since our beginning as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien) in 1998, we are advancing safety control platforms and robust networks in the areas of Automotive, Aerospace, Off-Highway and Industrial. Especially in recent years, TTTech Group has grown substantially. To date, more than 1,400 employees in more than 10 locations worldwide are working for TTTech companies. Leading companies and renowned partners from different areas count on our innovative know-how.
TTTech Auto AG is a part of TTTech Group and offers solutions for the challenges of future mobility. In the past 20 years, we have gathered unique know-how in driver assistance systems and automated driving. We have developed safety software and hardware platforms that fuel our partner’s innovative projects. Together with leading car manufacturers and renowned partners we are paving the way to make automated driving a reality. For the support/expansion of our groups in Vienna we are looking for several
Team Leaders Software Autonomous Driving (m/f)
In this role you will be leading a team within our BU Automotive and taking over management responsibilities while staying in touch with projects and technical issues. You are a people manager who defines his/her success through the success of your team members and you enjoy guiding and developing your team members.
- Leading one of our teams, ensuring platform integration for series development projects, build and configuration management or tooling support
- Managing one of our teams in the Platform Development Group, emphasizing the development of customer-specific series software or the development of simulation environments and test tools
- Taking over responsibility for project effort estimations and ensuring staffing of projects in alignment with your Group Lead and Project Managers
- Providing professional customer support as well as technical and personal guidance for your team
- Defining goals for your team members in accordance with the company strategy and group goals
- Recruiting and selecting new team members and ensuring training and development of your team members
- Profound understanding of relevant technologies, development processes and tools
- Strong experience in project management
- Demonstrated capability in driving performance improvements
- Awareness of the need for a good working atmosphere, ability to inspire and motivate
- Self-aware personality with respect to personal strengths and development areas
- Demonstrated integrity and values and active leadership by example
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with cross functional teams
- Excellent communication skills
- English is a must, German is an advantage
- Opportunity to take over responsibility – turn your ideas into reality and contribute to our success story
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location – benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
Join us and support the development of cutting-edge technologies for a more connected and automated world of tomorrow. We provide room for continuous personal and professional growth. As part of our team, you are helping to make autonomous driving a reality on a global scale.
Your performance is remunerated with an attractive and market-compliant salary. The position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe) and we provide a minimum salary of 50,000.- Euro gross per year. Naturally, we offer an overpayment based on your previous experience and qualifications.
Does our offer sound interesting? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.