Do you want to travel the world and work with an international team? Then we might have something for you!
Our International Event Catering team (Formula 1 division) is expanding and looking for a
Front of House Manager (m/w)
What will you do?
In this new position, we are looking for a colleague to take over front office client management and a restaurant manager role at our Formula 1 hospitality team. Travelling the world with Formula 1, you will work with a team of hospitality professionals for international VIP guests to make their experience truly unforgettable. Your duties will include:
- Taking over the welcoming and registration procedure and co-management of restaurant services at the motor home of one of the leading Formula 1 teams
- General check-in, service order management and special requests and planning as well as administrative tasks
- Restaurant service in an operative as well as team leader function
- Internal communication with stakeholders, e.g. cooperation with logistics and kitchen etc.
Where will you go?
- While being based in Vienna, this job is truly international.
- Over a period of about twenty weeks from March to November you will travel with us and to Formula 1™ Grands Prix in the most exciting cities of the world. The circuits of Mexico, Italy, Japan, Abu Dhabi, the United States and many more could be your office with a view!
Who are we looking for?
- You must have experience in a restaurant management, client-facing role with a strong hands-on mentality and a charming attitude
- You have native or near-native command of English. German and/or French are assets.
- We are hosts by nature - an open, charming and welcoming attitude and a passion for travelling are prerequisites for this position.
… and who are we actually?
- We are DO & CO, the International Gourmet Entertainment Company. We have over three decades of experience in operating hotels and restaurants and in atering for over sixty airlines and at international events such as UEFA Champions League, ATP Madrid or the Chelsea Flower Show. Since 1992 we are the official VIP hospitality partner of Formula 1™ and have been hosting our guests of the Formula One Paddock Club™ ever since with top culinary delights and excellent service.
We will set the stage for you to work a job like none other! Send us your application now and we may soon be travelling together
For this role we offer a minimum of € 10,50/hour excl. allowances and depending on your qualification and experience.