So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Internship in Corporate Finance Advisory (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Starting from an in-depth understanding of our Clients and combined with extensive sector expertise and regional know-how, Erste Group's Corporate Finance Advisory Team offers tailor-made advisory Services that go beyond Standard Commercial Banking products. Based on a comprehensive analysis of the bank’s large corporate clients, our team of experts engages into a strategic dialogue and provides corporate finance advice across the entire product spectrum of the bank. Our Corporate Finance Advisory Team supports clients actively in the buying and selling of corporate targets or the setting up of joint ventures. Our team of locally-based experts is our clients’ point of contact and helps them to achieve your transaction goals. Backed by the most powerful banking group in CEE we act as a door opener where access to local stakeholders and local financing is key, for example in sectors such infrastructure and energy.
- are currently in your Bachelor or Master studies in Economics, Finance or similar, in an advanced phase
- possess previous work/internship experience in a related field - previous experience is considered as highly beneficial
- have excellent working knowledge of relevant IT systems (MS Office, especially solid Excel skills)
- have highly-developed analytical and quantitative skills, combined with willingness and ability to learn quickly
- are a team player with the ability to manage several tasks simultaneously
- are fluent in English
- offer you an internship, where you as a member of this team, will conduct company and industry analyses, assist in the preparation of transaction related documents and help to deliver the full spectrum of our offering towards Austrian and CEE clients
- offer you an internship with varied activities in an interesting and dynamic field for a minimum duration of 6 months
- support your professional and personal development
- guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.500 gross per month (on a full-time Basis)
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Other
Primary Location: Vienna