Director Business Partnering (m/f/d), Sandoz B2B, Kundl, Austria
600 million! This is the number of patient treatments our B2B department provides every year. As Director Business Partnering, you will support the success of our important strategic manufacturing partnerships and therefore actively contribute towards our overall goal of providing our patients around the world with safe, affordable medicines. Apply now to become a part of our motivated team!
Your Key Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Grow manufacturing partnership business segment at Sandoz B2B
• Understand the contract manufacturing market dynamics, identify business opportunities and risks, analyze sales potentials for manufacturing partnering
• Drive active new customer acquisition for sizable and strategic partnerships on global level in the pharmaceutical B2B environment
• Manage the business relationship for assigned contract manufacturing customers through intense interaction and regular business visits, understand customer requirements and needs, regularly quantify customer's product demand
• Organize and lead a cross-functional project teams to prepare specific cost estimates in cooperation with responsible manufacturing sites and global cross-divisional functions
• Negotiate contracts for longer-term supply agreements involving the legal department and other required functions
• Maintain relationship with key stakeholders in technical operations and Sandoz global functions
• Report regularly to B2B leadership team on actual sales performance, strategic priorities and latest outlook
• Participation of international partnering conferences to represent Sandoz B2B manufacturing partnership services and offering portfolio
What you'll bring to the role:
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
We offer a market-competitive base salary in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. Additionally we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning & development options and worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least EUR 68,368.72 per year on a full time basis).
Imagine what you could do at Sandoz!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Sandoz, a Novartis company, embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Group Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Your responsibilities: Your responsibilities include, but not limited to: • Contribute as Development Regulatory Center (DRC) Manager Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls (CMC) expert to technical project teams during...
Ihr Verantwortungsbereich: • Sie sind Ansprechpartner/in für alle Themen der Mikrobiologie • Sie sind an der Untersuchung und Beurteilung von Abweichungen in der Produktion beteiligt • Sie sind verantwortlich für...
Your responsibilities: Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to: • Business process implementations in ERP systems (projects, changes, improvements as well as new solutions) • Train and support users...