Product Manager (m/f/d) Oncology, Sandoz, Vienna, Austria
1! - the position of Sandoz at the Austrian biosimilar market with products "Made in Austria".
Your Key Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Successful marketing of products, independent planning and implementation of projects in the field in cooperation with the field force
• Responsible for new launches: launch strategy, pre-launch communication, implementation and monitoring of the launch phase, post-launch concepts and activities
• Marketing plan based on product, indication and, if necessary, brand based on market research, such as IMS (DataView), guidelines (EBM), therapy trends, SWOT
• Responsible for marketing projects, development of advertising and sales promotion measures
• Product Life Cycle Management
• Communication and information transfer between marketing and field service, participation in regional and national sales meetings, regular contact with the field service
• Product training and training of new employees
• Establishing and maintaining the individual brand identity (brand management)
What you'll bring to the role:
• Degree in life sciences (e.g. pharmaceutical), business administration, Pharmareferentenpruefung" or equivalent
• Sales and / or Marketing experience
• High learning agility, high level of engagement, close cooperation within the team
• Self-starter with analytical, strategic, project management and conceptual skills and proven track record of strong execution and results
• Proficiency in German (read/write/speak) and good knowledge in English
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Proven interpersonal skills and ability to work in cross-functional teams with pro-active, goal and solution oriented personality
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral), especially in a matrixed company
Contact: Jennifer Kriedemann, Talent Acquisition & Staffing Business Partner, +44 7525 702920
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
We offer a market-competitive base salary in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. Additionally we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, learning & development options and worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least EUR 50,374.38 per year on a full time basis).
Imagine what you could do at Sandoz!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Sandoz, a Novartis company, embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Group Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Our Human Health Division maintains a "patient first, profits later" ideology. The organization is comprised of sales, marketing, market access, digital analytics and commercial professionals...
Ihre Aufgaben: Präsentations- und Moderationsfähigkeit, Exzellente Verhandlungs- und Verkaufsfähigkeiten, Kooperations- und Teamfähigkeit, Vertriebsorientierte, ergebnisorientierte...
Ihre Aufgaben: Hauptansprechpartner für alle marketingtechnischen Belange im Bereich Onkologie Erstellung des Brand-Plans, Budget-, Umsatz- und Absatzplanung Entwicklung von Produkt- und Marktstrategien zur...