Medical Manager (m/f/d) - Generics, Sandoz, Vienna, Austria
No 1! That is Sandoz on the Austrian Generic market with products "Made in Austria"
Your Key Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Develop and sustain in intensity knowledge for generic products through attendance and/or participation at meetings/training sessions, congresses etc.
• Provide expert advice for assigned products and their therapeutic areas, including responding to requests for scientific information; establish or contribute to the development of medical documents.
• Give scientific input into marketing strategy and key commercial initiatives.
• Identify, establish and manage relationships with leaders with a point of view and external specialists
• Be accountable for understanding compliance requirements, risk identification and assessment
• Lead the conduct of local research activities and ensure these activities are performed in an efficient way regard to policies, processes and procedures and national regulations, and alignment with areas of strategic research interest for meaningful products/therapeutic area
• Ensure compliance with all applicable national laws and regulations. Act as deputy to Information Responsible Person ("Informationsbeauftragter") according Austrian Drug Law
What you'll bring to the role:
• Medical Doctor with practice experience or a degree (PharmD, PhD) with working experience in the health care environment or equivalent
• Work experiences as e.g. Medical Advisor, Medical Manager, and Medical Scientific Liaison in the pharma industry or equivalent
• Strong expertise of the drug development process (specifically clinical trial/research)
• Proven success in implementing/conducting State-of-the-Art Medical Activities (scientific symposia, educational programs etc.)
• Proficient in English and in German (read/write/speak)
• A personality with a can-do mind-set and the ability to adapt to change with strong communication and presentation skills
• Proven knowledge of the pharmaceutical environment and the role of Medical Affairs to advance the medical and scientific objectives of a pharmaceutical company
Contact: Jennifer Kriedemann, Talent Acquisition & Staffing Business Partner, +44 7525 702920
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
We offer a market-competitive base salary in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. Additionally we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning & development options and worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least EUR 50,374.38 per year on a full time basis).
Imagine what you could do at Sandoz!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Sandoz, a Novartis company, embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Group Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Ihr Aufgabengebiet: Umfasst die Identifizierung, Entwicklung und Umsetzung von Mindeststandards, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) und best practices für Medical Information Wer Sie sind, Neben einem abgeschlossenen...
Unser Kunde ist ein erfolgreicher kompetenter Handelspartner des Gesundheitswesens in Österreich der sich auf den Vertrieb von Medizinprodukten sowie medizintechnischen Geräten...
Ihre Aufgaben: Bei uns: Wissenschaftliche Verantwortung für das Ökopharm(R) Produktportfolio (Recherche, Beantwortung medizinischer Anfragen, ...) Wissenschaftliche Begleitung in der Produkt- und Trainingsentwicklung...