Director (m/f/d), Business Development, Kundl, Austria
7 ! You are responsible to identify and contact new customers for our contract manufacturing business in Global Biotech Cooperations for 7 biotech manufacturing facilities world-wide.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Implementation of defined Global Biotech Cooperation marketing strategy, e.g. advertising, internet platforms, fairs, road shows
• Attendance and support in business conferences, meetings and industry events and attendance in partnering sessions to receive business options
• Lead and perform feasibility checks of identified business options (new projects)
• Focus on building and guiding relationships both internally (e.g. QA, production etc.) and externally (clients) to meet business needs and requirements
• Manage and prepare quotes and proposals for clients in alignment with overall defined strategy
• Organization and participation in fairs and conferences
• Contact potential clients to establish rapport, arranges meetings and coordinates customer base
• Track new markets, emerging trends and recommends services (market intelligence)
What you'll bring to the role:
• University degree in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry or equivalent and MBA or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry (preferred in biologics industry or BD&L functions)
• Minimum 3 years' work experience in a contract development and manufacturing or contract manufacturing organization or equivalent
• Proficient English (and German, Slovenian or French preferred)
• Proven expert in global project management
• Proven business developer with strong beliefs in ownership, accountability and transparency
• Strong strategic vision and problem solving skills including significant communication, teamwork / consensus building, influencing and negotiation skills
Contact: Jennifer Kriedemann, Talent Acquisition & Staffing Business Partner, +44 7525 702920
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
We offer a market-competitive base salary in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. Additionally we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning & development options and worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least EUR 67,642.26 per year on a full time basis).
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Your responsibilities: • Performing disposition decisions for supplied Drug Substance (API) batches according to concerning SOPs for internal production in Kundl / Schaftenau • Establishment and securing of GxP-compliant...
Your responsibilities: Your responsibilities include, but not limited to: • Contribute as Development Regulatory Center (DRC) Manager Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls (CMC) expert to technical project teams during...
You will be responsible for: Sales of up to USD 100M. Your Responsibilities: Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Define and execute elaborated regional sales expansion plans (5Y Strategic Plan) for active pharmaceutical...