Project Team Lead (m/f), Manufacturing Science & Technology, Schaftenau, Austria
150! This is the number of countries, where our innovative biotechnological medical device products reach patients. As part of the Manufacturing Science & Technology team, you will work at the front line to make a difference to millions of patients around the world by supporting the life cycle management and continuously improving our medical device or combination products.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Lead and manage all activities for assigned projects within the drug product manufacturing site while owning responsibility for technology transfers for products transferred to Drug Product Schaftenau
• Develop overall project strategies considering all cross functional aspects
• Oversee project timelines and budget, ensure implementation of approved strategy
• Lead cross-functional Tech Transfer teams with development and manufacturing department as well as other departments, like QA, QC, Business Development, Regulatory/CMC etc.
• Establish communication of transfer progress and lead timely escalation of topics if necessary
What you'll bring to the role:
• University degree (e.g. Master) in Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Technology, Chemistry or equivalent
• Excellent command of the English language required (oral & written)
• Proven track record in successfully leading interdisciplinary teams and in strategic thinking
• Broad experience (at least 5 years) in development and/or manufacturing of biopharmaceuticals
• Thorough understanding of manufacturing processes
• Knowledge of German beneficial
• Experience with aseptic filling of injectable Biotech Drug Products
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That's how many lives our products touch. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
We offer a market-competitive base salary in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. Additionally we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning & development options and worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least EUR 61,167.54 per year on a full time basis).
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Your responsibilities: Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to: • Responsible for leading cross functional teams for drug/device combination products and projects, ensuring the medical device requirements...
Your responsibilities: Your responsibilities include, but not limited to: • Ensure technical GMP compliance with national regulations, Novartis guidelines, procedures and standards • Support of audits and inspections...
Your responsibilities: Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to: • Owns the knowledge of specific medical device manufacturing process technologies across the Aseptics platform sites • Manage the Design...