AS&T Specialist (f/m), Site, Location, Austria
>15! This the current number of Biosimilars and Originator products currently supplied and to be established or in the commercialisation process in Drug product Schaftenau Organisation! We are looking for you as an experienced Analytical Science and technology specialist to join our team in Schaftenau to support the supply of our medicine to the patients worldwide.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Coordination and management of qualification tasks for analytical laboratory equipment (e.g, compilation of qualification and lifecycle documentation, equipment changes, equipment selection, URS and budgeting/purchasing coordination)
• Handling of deviations and OOx performing investigations
• Management, budgeting and cost control of analytical activities at external laboratories (CROs)
• Coordination of stability sample and retain sample logistics
• Coordinate qualification and lifecycle activities of stability chamber facilities
• Subject matter expert during audits and inspections
• Support for trouble shooting activities and continuous improvement initiatives
What you'll bring to the role:
• BA/MA in natural science/technical background (e.g. chemistry, pharmacy, biology) or equivalent education or long term experience in pharmaceutical industry
• 3 years in pharmaceutical industry and/or analytical laboratory in GMP environment.
• Fluent in English and German.
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That's how many lives our products touch. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
We offer a market-competitive base salary in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. Additionally we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning & development options and worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. The base pay is composed of the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least EUR 45.792,46 per year on a full time basis), plus a potential market oriented excess payment.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.