Disease Area Manager (m/f)- Breast Cancer, Vienna, Austria
Bringing innovative drugs to all eligible patients and leave no patient behind! Our aim is to reimagine medicine and deliver drugs that change the lifes of patients and their relatives. If you want to help us in reaching our aims, we will be happy to have you in our marketing team.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Actively develop the right marketing and promotional mix to meet brand sales objectives and customer needs
• Create and deliver strategic and operational plans appropriate to the life-cycle of the brand so as to optimize return for Novartis
• Ensure operative definition and control of the brand budgets including forecasting, expense management and evaluating cost effectiveness
• Leverage disease and market knowledge to gain customer insights by means of appropriate tools and techniques
• Manage a dynamic motivated cross-functional team in the matrix and lead it to meet stated objectives time after time
What you'll bring to the role:
Contact: Jennifer Kriedemann, Talent Acquisition & Staffing Business Partner, +44 7525 702920
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That's how many lives our products touch. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
We offer a market-competitive base salary in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. Additionally we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, learning & development options and worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least EUR 23,632.00 per year on a full time basis).
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Deine Aufgaben: Du verkaufst unsere Produkte in Deinem Verkaufsgebiet mit voller Überzeugung, Du steuerst selbstständig Deine Kundenbesuche, Produktvorführungen und Marketingaktionen mit Servicepartnern...
Ihre Aufgaben: Betreuung von Großkunden / Key Accounts und Ausschöpfung des Potentials, Ermittlung/Verfolgung von Bedarfsfällen, Akquisitionsbesuche, Technische Projektierungen und Kalkulationen...
Selbständiger Area Manager im Boom-Markt 24-Stunden-Betreuung ELSNER Pflege ist der Nummer-1-Spezialist in der Vermittlung von 24-Stunden-Betreuungskräften aus Osteuropa....