Join us to find new ways to improve and extend people's lives! As part of the global Novartis Group our sites in Kundl, Schaftenau, Unterach and Vienna are specialized in development, production and distribution of pharmaceutical products.
Project Manager (m/f), Sandoz Development Center, Kundl, Austria
50! The number of projects managed by this international project management team. As a Project Manager you will have high impact on a sustainable and valuable portfolio for Sandoz. Come join our team to enable global patient access to high-quality generics.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Management of multiple simultaneous global development projects with competing priorities
• Deliver projects on time, within budget and with high quality
• Lead the internal and external project teams
• Manage project changes and ensure project success by adequate planning and monitoring
• Organize, moderate and document project meetings and perform regular status reporting to all stakeholders
• Sustainably resolve project related conflicts and challenges in a solution-oriented way
• Actively contribute to the improvement of project management process, tools and templates
What you'll bring to the role:
•Scientific academic degree (PhD or equivalent, preferably natural science);
• Excellent command of the English language
• Minimum of 5 years' experience within pharmaceutical industry; sound experience in project management and in working with cross-functional teams in a global, multicultural environment
• Project management certification preferred
• Knowledge of German language
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That's how many lives our products touch. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
We offer a market-competitive base salary in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. Additionally we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning & development options and worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least
EUR 50.374,38 per year on a full time basis).
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
6250 Kundl, Austria
CROMA-PHARMA is an internationally active, family-owned pharmaceutical company. Many years of experience in the manufacturing of products based on hyaluronic acid and a unique level...
Für die UNIQA IT Services GmbH (UITS), dem IT Dienstleister der UNIQA Group, suchen wir für die Zentrale in Wien einen Senior IT Project Manager (m/w) für fachliche Projektumsetzungen...
Ihre Aufgaben: Leiten standortübergreifende, interdisziplinäre Projekte methodisch, fachlich & technisch mit dem Fokus auf einer ständigen Neu- und Weiterentwicklung von Maschinen oder Modulen...