Area of Responsibility
Technical Manager (m/f), Schaftenau, Austria
Novartis is a global leader in generic and biosimilar medicines, committed to playing a leading role in driving access to medicine worldwide. For this mission, External Supply Operations (ESO) plays a key role. Join us and become a part of our dynamic and developing team!
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Represent the technical interface to external supplier to ensure robust product process capability
• Participate in supplier- and product evaluation and selection process
• Responsible for validation oversight at the external supplier
• Ensure successful and well-documented transfers and launches of products with external manufacturing involvement
• Perform Product/Technical Stewardship for defined key molecules
• Assess impact of technical changes, technical feasibility and scope / design of technical batches
• Lead or support root cause investigation of product and process failures
• Represent the interface to Novartis internal Development and ensure that new products and processes are well developed for commercial scale and entire product life cycle
• Contribute to the registration strategy and ensure alignment of (regulatory) timelines
What you'll bring to the role:
• University Degree in Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Chemistry or equivalent
• Min. 3 years in pharmaceutical manufacturing, solid understanding of biotechnology
• Demonstrated accomplishments in a global/matrix environment
• Strong project management experience and problem solving skills
• Technical expertise in manufacturing process science and drug development
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That's how many lives our products touch. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
We offer a market-competitive base salary in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. Additionally we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning & development options and worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least EUR 50,374.38 per year on a full time basis).
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
6250 Kundl, Austria
Your responsibilities: Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to: • Ensure timely completion and quality of the assigned risk management files • Lead specific risk management activities within projects...
Your responsibilities: Your responsibilities include, but not limited to: • You are in charge of the late phase development projects especially in preparing relevant analytical dossier sections for submission to e.g. FDA...