Global Procurement Director (m/f)
International business requires an international mindset
We want you to lead our Procurement function in Finland, Austria and Romania. You will be responsible for development of the whole procurement organization according to the company strategy, business needs and best market practices.
Pischelsdorf / Styria (Austria)
International, diversified, responsible
- Lead and direct the Procurement function globally according to the company strategy, business needs and best market practice
- Providing leadership and management for the whole procurement organization in Pischelsdorf (AT), Vantaa (FI) and Satu Mare (RO)
- Balancing and securing the interests of locations and Business Units
- Budgeting and controlling of all procurement cost centres (AT, FI and RO)
- Using the synergies within Rosendahl Nextrom group and Knill group
- Digitization of procurement processes in line with the digitization strategy of the company
- Securing the procurement of all required materials, goods and investments
- Support and challenge your team to continuously improve their skills
What you bring to the table
- Higher Degree in Engineering or Business Administration with technical background
- Proven track record in managing an international procurement organization (min. 5 years)
- Strong knowledge of procurement processes in global organizations and experience in managing international suppliers
- Strong strategic thinking as well as sovereign leadership skills and high social competence
- A global mind-set with experience in dealing with different cultures (especially Austria, Finland and Romania)
- Excellent communication skills in English on negotiation level (written and verbal)
- Willingness to travel >50% of working time between the three main locations and to worldwide core suppliers
What we offer
- Working within a booming industry (communication infrastructure, e-mobility, energy)
- Support of your individual development as well as structured training and further education
- Secure workplace in an international environment
- Agile and open company culture
- Attractive social benefits (f.e. employee discount on various products of partner companies, company parties,...)
- Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 4.576,34 gross per month. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary.
If you are interested in this challenging position please click on the "Apply" button to submit your motivation letter and CV.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact Heidelinde Marszalek by phone +43 1 50 65 5-41. We guarantee all applicants strict confidentiality.
Rosendahl Nextrom, as a part of the Knill Gruppe, is a global leader in battery, cable & wire and optical fiber production technologies. We produce the customized machines and equipment for our customers globally. The goal is to connect customers' needs with Rosendahl Nextrom's high technology. Quality, customization, product know-how and close cooperation with our partners are core values. The company employs 760 people world wide. Sales in 2017/2018 was 158 million euros, consisting of 5252 projects delivered for customers in 73 countries.