Otto Bock Healthcare Products GmbH zählt zu den international führenden Anbietern in der Medizintechnik. Unser Ziel ist Menschen ein Höchstmaß an Mobilität und Unabhängigkeit zu ermöglichen - Quality for Life. Bei uns steht der Mensch im Mittelpunkt!
Front-end is your passion? We are looking for reinforcements for a small but super-motivated team developing apps for people with smart arm and leg prostheses. The goal: pioneering interaction between human and prosthesis. Bringing more quality of life for people with amputation ... and exciting work in development!
Web front-end Developer - Digital Services for Connected Prosthetics (m/w)
for a limited period of 2 years with the option of a permanent contract. (Jn 98803)
- Development of a web front-end for a cloud solution connected to mobile apps
- Creating and improving cloud architectures, requirements, and API specifications
- Helping to create test definitions
- Ensuring quality during development
- Contributing to the hosting and maintenance of backend/web services
- Successfully completed a degree in computer science or experience and drive in the field of web frontend development. Graduates welcome!
- Additional experience in Scrum and agile development advantageous.
- Solution-oriented thinking, creativity and hands-on mentality.
- High level of quality awareness and strong team and communication skills.
- German or English spoken and written.
What we offer
- A job we are all really proud of: working with high-tech prostheses. Our work represents a significant improvement in the lives of our users! Prosthetics is an incredibly exciting and personally enriching field.
- Real startup culture with the benefits and security of a world leader.
- Flexibility. We use state-of-the-art methods, flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home at times.
- Work-life balance. Family is very important to us. For example, Otto Bock actively supports fathers to claim a parental leave.
- Opportunities for personal development and the certainty that performance is also seen. The digital initiatives report directly to the board of the parent company in Germany. This offers all members of the small team the opportunity to prove themselves and to develop in the long term.
- Work in Vienna, in the central research, development and production site for mechatronic prostheses from Ottobock.
- Permanent employment in a highly successful and respected industry leader with over 600 employees in Vienna and around 6,000 worldwide.
- Annual gross salary from EUR 39,000.-, overpayment depending on the specific qualification and experience!
We are looking forward to your online application.
Otto Bock Healthcare Products GmbH
Recruiting - Brehmstraße 16 - 1110 Wien