REALISE YOUR TALENT
RED BULL GRADUATE PROGRAMME
FINANCE DATA QUALITY MANAGEMENT GRADUATE
The programme begins July 2019 in our HQ in Fuschl am See. If accepted, you'll get the chance to work with our Finance Data Quality Management team for 18 months and show us your capabilities. Your delivery and contribution during the programme will shape the scope of your future at Red Bull.
In this role, you'll co-ensure data & reporting quality as well as stable operations and process efficiency. You will have the opportunity to apply & extend your knowledge and experience in the field of master data management as well as data & reporting quality assurance.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An intense, challenging 18-month deep-dive into the business
- A real job where you can make an impact from day 1 and show that you have what it takes
- A Job Rotation within a function that has a close link to your role
- Ongoing feedback and performance evaluations
- An intensive Graduate Training Week, as well as department and job specific trainings
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Proven excellence in your academic life to date resulting in a Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant Business Administration/STEM field (completed before July 2019)
- Previous experience in controlling or reporting (e.g. internships)
- Knowledge of data warehousing solutions and ERP/EPM systems is beneficial (either SAP BW/4HANA, SAP ERP or Oracle Hyperion)
- Having gained international and/or diverse cultural experiences is a plus
- Team player with communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English, additional languages are a plus
Applications are open now
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 1.586 gross per month. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary.