REALISE YOUR TALENT
RED BULL GRADUATE PROGRAMME
MARKETING CONSUMER PRODUCTS GRADUATE
The programme begins July 2019 in our HQ in Salzburg. If accepted, you'll get the chance to work with our Global Consumer Products team for 18 months and show us your capabilities. Your delivery and contribution during the programme will shape the scope of your future at Red Bull.
The Red Bull Global Consumer Products division manages the new Red Bull fashion brand AlphaTauri, and develops and sells merchandising products for international sports- and event-projects. As part of the marketing team, you'll define "go to market" strategies and work out retail concepts for all online- & offline-channels.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An intense, challenging 18-month deep-dive into the business
- A real job where you can make an impact from day 1 and show that you have what it takes
- A Job Rotation within a function that has a close link to your role
- Ongoing feedback and performance evaluations
- An intensive Graduate Training Week, as well as department and job specific trainings
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Proven excellence in your academic life to date resulting in a Bachelor or Master degree in business administration, marketing or similar (completed before July 2019)
- Proven extra-curricular achievements and a history of pursuing personal passions
- Work experience in marketing or an advertising agency is a plus (e.g. internships)
- Ideally knowledge about retail marketing and CRM
- Creative mindset and pragmatic problem solving skills
- Fluent in English written and spoken
Applications are open now
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 1.586 gross per month. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary.