Product Manager for Cloud Network und Security @ A1 Digital International GmbH
A1 Digital is part of the Telekom Austria Group. A set of innovative and scalable Cloud and IoT services qualify A1 Digital as partner of choice for digital midmarket projects. The target market is Europe and it includes CEE countries where Telekom Austria Group is already active as well as additional Western European markets, above and foremost Germany. With several years of relevant experience in the field of IoT and some of the leading datacenters in Europe, A1 Digital is well set to support its customers with best of breed solutions.
- You design and setup a product portfolio based on customer segments, major trends, market drivers and competition analysis.
- You drive the operational development of several cloud network and security products of your portfolio, services or solutions from their conception until launch and actively steer the deployment and lifecycle in multiple markets.
- You actively observe the evolution of the IaaS / Network and Security market and the competition to constantly adapt value propositions to Customers, to Partners, to Resellers.
- You are responsible for track and report marketing performance/KPIs.
- You identify major gaps, create and regularly update the G2M approach and lead a strong implementation plan also cross-country with a laser strong focus on the customers and the market by steering and driving cross-country teams.
- You analyse and connect the data from different sources and develop clear scenarios for Marketing and Sales based on your strong analytical capabilities.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in IT
- Extensive know-how in network technologies and services/cloud and virtualization technologies
- Profound knowledge of extended security threats/technologies for solutions
- Basic know-how in Software-Defined Datacenter
- Basic understanding of underlying access technologies
- Extensive understanding of business administration
- Fluent in German and English
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Experience in project management is an advantage
- Strong customer orientation
- Performance- and results oriented
- High engagement and self-driven working style
- Active communicator with all relevant stakeholders
- Proven team player
There are many possibilities to develop in our company! Seize the chance, evolve and use the possibility to make your career! We are looking forward to your application!
As A1 Telekom Austria AG our goal is to increase the proportion of women in the entire company, and we have developed measures to promote women . We would be happy to interest women in the position currently available and invite them to apply.
Our performance-based-salary models reward extraordinary commitment and success. The minimum annual gross salary according to the collective agreement of Telekom Austria AG is EUR 43.694,14 . The actual annual salary depends on your qualifications and professional experience.
Apply online here: http://www.a1.net/ueber-uns/jobs