Key Account Manager Berlin @A1 Digital Deutschland GmbH
The Telekom Austria Group is the leading communications provider in Central and Eastern Europe with more than 23 million customers across its eight markets of operations. As an international player we are aware of how important customer orientation is for an international service provider.
If you share our passion for customer orientation, and combine a professional background with relevant experience we are interested in hearing from you, especially if you are enthusiastic about developing opportunities within telecommunications.
Telekom Austria has a portfolio of renowned international customers, and offers the perfect environment if you looking for a unique career opportunity to combine creative thinking with enhanced responsibility.
- Managing customer relationship for A1 digital accounts
- P&L responsibility for all opportunities to increase customer value measured in Revenue and Total Contract Value. Ensure delivery of all financial targets
- Establishing appropriate relationships with A1 digital customers (key decision makers/ influencers/ C-level) and leverage those relationships to win new business
- Introducing new products and propositions to key decision makers within the customer through relationships at senior management level
- Understanding up front through engagement at the right business level the customerEURs strategic and operational issues
- Gaining a deep understanding of the customerEURs business, itEURs market and industry alongside key decision-makers and influencers in the account organisation that will lead to relevant revenues across multiple countries
- Effectively using and documenting account and sales management methodologies across both current and new clients.
- Applying consultative and solution selling methodologies to drive growth for the business unit
- 6 yrs+ successful account/enterprise solution selling as key account manager
- Demonstrated ability to influence at decision maker level (C-Level, MD, etc)
- Evidence of developing and closing deals of varying complexity
- Good understanding of the German IT market
- Existing client network/relationship in the German enterprise (SMB to medium enterprise) market
- Proven ability to think strategically and translate sales strategy into actual revenues across multiple countries
- Possess up-to-date industry knowledge in Cloud, IT solutions and services and Telecommunications
- Excellent communication skills. Fluency in English and German is mandatory
- Ability to work home office based
- Self-starting energy and passionate about exceeding expectations.
- Innovative, hungry, ambitious & competitive.
- Able to work at all client levels and handle different project sizes.
- Eager to achieve the best outcome for customers, employees and shareholders.
- Able to prioritise and pursue the outcomes that matter to our business.
- Good business judgement and common sense.
- Reliable, Trustworthy, open and honest.
There are many possibilities to develop in our company! Seize the chance, evolve and use the possibility to make your career! We are looking forward to your application!
As A1 Telekom Austria AG our goal is to increase the proportion of women in the entire company, and we have developed measures to promote women . We would be happy to interest women in the position currently available and invite them to apply.
Our performance-based-salary models reward extraordinary commitment and success. The minimum annual gross salary according to the collective agreement of Telekom Austria AG is EUR . The actual annual salary depends on your qualifications and professional experience.
Apply online here: http://www.a1.net/ueber-uns/jobs