With its brands BMW, MINI, BMW Motorrad and Rolls-Royce the BMW Group is one of the world's most successful premium manufacturers of automobiles and motorcycles as well as a provider of premium services for individual mobility. The engine for the intensity and attraction of our products and services is the passion of our employees.
Internship BMW Motorrad (m/f).
At our location in Salzburg the Motorrad department of BMW Vertriebs GmbH manages 9 markets of the sales region Central and Southeastern Europe and is looking for an intern.
- Ensure a constant dialogue and information exchange within a sales region of 9 countries and support the countries with organizing different events.
- Work closely on different topics with the Dealer Development and After Sales managers for the region.
- Set up, report and analyze dealer KPIs.
- Develop and improve the CRM and other business processes within the region.
- Prepare presentations for Dealer Development and After Sales managers and present your work to the team.
- University study of an Economics/Management degree.
- Experience on the automotive/motorcycle industry would be an advantage.
- Language skills: fluent English, German highly desired.
- Advanced in MS Office, especially EXCEL.
- A strong interest in the automotive/motorcycle industry.
- License class A is desired.
Earliest starting date: as soon as possible, Duration: 12 months
Min. salary collective agreement: EUR 1.440,- p.m.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application via www.bmw.at/karriere.
Tel.: +43-662-8383 7706