AOP Orphan Pharmaceuticals AG is a European pioneer with focus on rare diseases. We develop and market innovative solutions beyond drugs. To enhance our team in Vienna we are looking for an:
International Medical Affairs Manager (f/m)
As part of our Medical Affairs team you will provide medically scientific expertise in line with legal and regulatory constraints and support to all functions within AOP Orphan headquarters to ensure achievement of company objectives.
Ready for an ambitious job?
- You implement high-impact medical projects to support the product objectives
- You review applications of investigator initiated trials and research projects
- You prepare literature reviews and provide scientific inputs to customer questions in collaboration with the medical information department
Able to align?
- You provide support for the development, review and approval of presentation materials for scientific meetings, symposia and other medical education activities and act as the medical expert for promotion material
- You provide ongoing medical and product training to sales representatives and product managers
- You build relationships with international healthcare professionals and stakeholders, patient groups and professional organisations
Looking for an agile environment?
- You enjoy working in a growing international company introducing solutions for rare diseases to new markets
- With your pro-active attitude you prefer a high degree of independence and responsibility for assigned projects
- University degree in pharmacy, medicine or natural sciences
- Significant experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate medical scientific literature and develop effective medical and communication strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
- Strong project management and presentation skills
The gross monthly salary provided for this function is a minimum of EUR 4.500.- based on full-time employment. Any potential overpayment depends on professional experience and qualifications.
If you like this AOPPORTUNITY please send your application to:
AOP Orphan Pharmaceuticals AG
Wilhelminenstraße 91/II f, 1160 Wien
Tel.: 01/503 72 44-62, Fax: 01/503 72 44-61
Recruitment Agency/Search Firm representative please note:
AOP Orphan will not accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies/search firms for this vacancy.