My whole life
My bank, too!
People like him need bank advisers who will tackle any problem. It takes a lot of know-how and empathy to advise people who rely on you completely. In their business, their future. If you are full of passion and always put your clients first - then why not join us?
Project Controller / Corporate Service Specialist (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
- review and regulate the progress and performance of the project portfolio budget
- are responsible for the run of processes required to track, review and regulate the human effort of internal employees and externals
- prepare periodical reporting of effort and resource planning data to EG IT INT Management
- analyze periodical alignment with controlling - EG IT INT, sIT and Erste Group Bank
- oversee and support the forecasting and budgeting process for EG IT INT, sIT and Erste Group
- support internal portfolio management in financial Tasks
- streamline and adapt existing project and portfolio related financial processes
- update and manage project related data in financial tools (EPM, Apollo, SAP)
- hold a university degree or graduation from an institute of higher education or have deep financial Background
- ideally bring experience in project management
- have a strong affinity to figures and accuracy
- have a good knowledge of SAP
- possess a general Know-how in banking and financial Services
- are fluent in English and further CEE-language skills are an Advantage
- are able to be proactive, self-motivated and self-directed
- are open minded, result oriented and possess planning and organizing skills
- have a positive problem-solving approach
- are able to work under pressure, flexible and mobile
- offer strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- offer you a very interesting & challenging area of activity, development perspectives in the job, a lot of cooperation with various local and international units within the banking group and a department with interesting (team) colleagues
- support your professional and personal development
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 39.600,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
We are looking forward to hearing from you!