Qualitas Management Consulting is an Executive Search and Consulting boutique, headquartered in Vienna, focusing on cross-border search and international projects. It is our mission to help organisations increase their success, by identifying outstanding leaders and specialists for them. We also work closely with our joint venture company Speedinvest Heroes, which specialises in sourcing exceptional talent for over 150 digital start-up organisations.
We are currently looking for one year's maternity cover for one of our partners, who is responsible for leading all projects and internal operations.
HEAD OF PROJECTS & OPERATIONS (M/F)
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Supervision of all Executive Search projects
- Project management from client briefing to placement of candidates
- Leading a team of 6 employees (as well as interns periodically) and coordinating the division of responsibility amongst them. This includes running a weekly team meeting when current tasks and expectations are to be defined and monitored by the position holder, as well as ongoing management of all assignments.
- Monitoring of optimal office management, including the completion of administrative and operational tasks
- Client service: being the central contact person / consultant for clients on different projects
- Internal and external meeting coordination
- Preparation and controlling of various project documents and candidate interview reports
- Supervision and execution of telephone interviews with potential candidates
- Taking responsibility for and ensuring the implementation of all internal (managing partner) and external (client) deliverables
- Overseeing and mentoring the team of 2 who are responsible for business acquisition. This includes the development of sales and marketing strategies.
- A minimum of 8 years work experience
- Relevant work experience in team management, project management and client service
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English
- Outstanding communication skills
- A natural talent for organising projects and people
- Excellent management and motivational skills
- A keen team spirit combined with an enthusiasm for maintaining a positive working climate
- Good MS Office and Powerpoint skills
- An "over and above" attitude
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably via
E-mail to Louise Royer at email@example.com
Qualitas Management Consulting, Lazaristengasse 12/5, 1180 Vienna