Emarsys is a fast growing global technology company who values innovation. Born in 2000, we provide a cloud-based software as a service (SaaS) to over 2,000 leading marketing organizations in over 140 countries focused on scaling truly personalized customer interactions regardless of channel (email, web, mobile, social).
Emarsys continues to be the partner of choice for marketers because our 700+ team members in 15 offices are focused on engineering innovation into our platform, solving marketing challenges for our customers as a true partner, and helping one another succeed. If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity with a company that values professionalism, has a global footprint, is fast paced, and fun, we challenge you to invest your most important asset - your time - with us.
HR & Payroll Administrator (m/f)
25 hours / week
Your new role
In this diverse position you'll get to know the entire HR and payroll cycle, starting with searching for new employees, hiring and registering them, working with and advising current employees, organizing social & healthcare events as well as taking care of leaving employees.
Interested? Read on!
You will be working within a great team and supporting them in their daily activities and projects:
- Registering new employees and deregistering leaving employees with authorities and in our payroll system
- Calculating travel costs (daily allowance, advising employees on travel costs and other queries)
- Preparing confirmations and other relevant documents for employees
- Administering employee data in our internal tool as well as the paper files
- Creating regular payroll reports for our HQ (in Excel)
- Administering the time recording tool (basic user support, entering doctors confirmations, sick leaves, travel times)
- Monthly payroll preparation (overtime, on-call duty, Sodexo calculation, etc.)
- Supporting the organization of social and health care activities
- Other HR and payroll related projects
To succeed you will require
- You have already gained first experience in a general HR role or in payroll (maybe you even have some experience with BMD - that would be an advantage)
- You are a naturally keen, curious, very accurate and detail-oriented and you love numbers
- You have good German- and English skills and are not afraid of communicating in both languages
- You are a solid user of Microsoft Word and Excel
- You are passionate about HR & payroll and would like to complete our team
What you`ll get
- The possibility to contribute in different exciting HR and payroll areas
- A comprehensive onboarding
- An amicable working environment as well as a nice, modern office with great accessibility by public transport (U3 Zieglergasse)
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Additional benefits such as food vouchers, sports-, team- and company events, healthcare activities, free fruits and coffee
- A company with an international outlook (English as company language) and where HR is a very important driver
- An initial annual gross salary from EUR 16,453,-- (for 25 hours/week) depending on your professional qualification and experience
What you need to do now
- If you're interested in this role, please apply online by uploading an up-to-date copy of your CV and a cover letter to Rosina Chromy and Sandra Pecha.
Become a valuable Emarsys team member, become an Emartian! We look forward to hearing from you!
For more information visit our homepage www.emarsys.com or contact us:
1150 Wien | Märzstraße 1 | Tel.: +43 (0)1 478 20 80-0