Science Park Graz is the reference High Tech Incubator of the Austrian AplusB start-up network and the manager of the Business Incubation Centre of the European Space Agency in Austria (ESA BIC Austria). Since 2002, Science Park Graz is a driving force for the development of successful start-ups from the academic world. Science Park Graz is a key partner for 200 start-ups and entrepreneurial projects in Graz and Styria, providing coaching, access to business and technical networks, funding and office accommodation.
- Handling of incoming/outgoing communication (calls, messages and correspondence), including screening e-mail of the management;
- Welcoming and greeting guests, the team and customers, and answering / directing inquiries;
- Planning and scheduling meetings, conferences and initiating telecommunications;
- Organizing all travel needs;
- Supporting in internal and external events' scheduling and preparation;
- Supporting in all office matters (e.g. support to financial controlling; writing minutes of meetings; typing, formatting, editing text and data, photocopying, scanning and printing documents; maintaining databases and compiling information);
- Supporting in office management (e.g. office space, office supplies, equipment maintenance, meeting rooms and storage).
What we look for
- Dynamic and problem-solving individual, anticipating and performing tasks autonomously;
- High-level of politeness and diplomatic skills;
- Comfort in handling confidential information;
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), time management and organisational skills along with critical thinking and strong attention to detail;
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point and Outlook).
Qualifications and Experience
- Completed education and / or several years of professional experience in administrative assistance, assistance to the MD/GF, team assistance, office management;
- Proficient in German, fluent in English.
What we offer
- Diversity and challenging tasks in a dynamic work and multi-cultural environment;
- Professional development opportunity;
- Flexible working time;
- Attractive work location;
- Monthly gross EUR 2.000, negotiable based on qualifications and experience;
- Start month: Sep/Oct 2017;
- Full time availability (40h).
Please submit your application (CV and motivation letter, German or English) to
with the subject "Application for Administrative Assistant".
We look forward to hearing from you!
Science Park Graz GmbH
Stremayrgasse 16/ IV