MORE THAN A JOB -
COME TO THE LABS OF EXCELLENCE!
Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing Europe is searching for Global Key Account Manager located in the D/A/CH region:
Global Key Account Manager (m/f)
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing a strategy for expanding the scope of existing global client relationships and identifying new business and winning laboratory services with selected global pharma, biopharma and medical device companies to achieve account development objectives
- Full responsibility for revenue targets per assigned account
- Evolving relationships with key executives and decision makers within assigned accounts and managing the overall relationship to ensure a high level of client satisfaction
- Developing and executing account plans and monitoring progress
- Contract and Commercial Management
Expected Qualifications and Experience:
- Life science or business administration degree or equivalent with proven success and experience in a technology-driven life science environment in similar position
- Demonstrated success and proven ability in building long standing relationships with client companies, especially at a senior level
- Proficiency within GxP environments
- Strong stakeholder engagement (internal & external)
- Demonstrated experience in generating new business
- Excellent presentation, communication and influencing skills
- German fluency, excellent proficiency in English (proficiency in French or Italian a plus)
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work for a fast growing global company with attractive progression and development opportunities
- Promotional growth-oriented and partnership-based company culture with flat hierarchies
We are looking forward to receiving your application including your expected salary and possible start date via our career website. For further information please contact Mrs. Katharina Koeck: +49 89 899 650 652
Eurofins is an international bioanalytical company, which provides its customers with comprehensive analysis and consultation services in the areas of (bio) pharmaceuticals and medical devices, food, environment, product testing and agroscience.
Today, we offer a range of services that incorporate over 130.000 reliable analyses for the safety determination, identity, composition, authenticity, origin and purity of raw materials, products and environmental samples.
The creativity of our employees advances our company. We are searching for personalities who help to shape the future and make a difference.
More than 30,000 employees in 375 laboratories worldwide implement these values with commitment and competence.