Speedinvest is a leading European venture capital fund for tech start-ups. We work alongside entrepreneurs to achieve a common goal of building great companies. Due to our global partner network that includes operations in Silicon Valley, we have become a key investment and development hub for Europe's start-up community.
We are involved in early stage investments and specialize in operational support. Our company philosophy states that we only work with projects where we can have a truly purposeful long-term impact, by offering experience combined with the right network.
Junior Legal Counsel Transactions (m/f)
Full Time - Vienna, Austria
- Provide high quality and accurate legal advice with focus on corporate law
- Support the team in all legal matters (e.g. labour law, tax law, shareholder disputes)
- Collaborate with external counsels in different jurisdictions
- Deal with external and internal legal inquiries from our team and our portfolio companies
- Draft legal agreements in German and English language
- Assist with contract negotiations (term sheets, investment agreements and shareholder agreements)
- Completed Legal Studies (Business Law, Law) with a focus on corporate law /M&A
- Transaction experience
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in an international law firm
- Relative fluency in corporate finance and venture capital concepts
- Excellent command of German and English - ability to draft agreements in both languages
- Self-driven and independent
- Curious, adaptive & flexible - you prefer new challenges over routines
- Strong analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial 'can-do' attitude facilitated by continuous learning
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and work on tight deadlines
- Ability to digest complex information, form a distinct point of view, and communicate it in a clear and concise way
What can you expect?
- An opportunity to become an active part of the startup universe, working together with founders and investors
- A fun, diverse and motivated team
- An office located at the heart of Vienna
- Minimum EUR 2.300 gross/month dependant on the candidate's education and experience
Are you up for it?
Get in touch now! Send an e-mail including CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to other websites and resources where we might learn more about you (personal blog, Twitter, etc.) are greatly appreciated.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!