IT Systems Manager - Integration and Automation (m/f)
You see yourself as an interface between users and service providers, you like to work on exciting projects in a demanding banking IT landscape and you are interested in steering processes and ensuring data security? If yes we can offer the right challenge for you.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support in technical architecture design, implementation and integration of IT solutions on group level in the area of Active Directory, Exchange, DNS, Sharepoint, Monitoring, Workload Automation, IIS, WebServices, Skype4Business etc
- Support for technical integration of new solutions in the existing system landscape
- Definition and documentation of related it operations processes
- Responsible for MS SQL Server and Oracle databases and to ensure their performance, availability and security
- To proactively monitor the database systems to ensure secure services with minimum downtime.
- Responsible for improvement and maintenance of the databases to include rollout and upgrades.
- Improvement, stabilization, simplification and automatization of the current processing environment
- Technical educational background (Technical high school)
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar field
- Extensive knowledge of configuring Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Active Directory, DNS, PKI, IIS and Windows Server management utilities including security applications and systems
- Experience in webserver administration and web technologies focusing on service integration
- Extensive knowledge in PowerShell scripting and group policy management especially how to effectively implement policies
- In depth MS SQL Server and Oracle Database administration experience
- Experience of Transactional SQL, DTS stored procedures and PL/SQL.
- Experience in integration with ETL tools (Informatica) and workload automation tools (BMC Control-M)
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills of all server Operating Systems and backend applications
- Excellent interpersonal and ability to interact with users and management conveying a high level of customer service
- Technical writing skills documenting all systems infrastructure, standards and guidelines.
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task, pragmatic approach towards problem solving
- Self-starter, highly organized and detail-oriented and independent working manner
- Analytical skills, stress-resilience, flexibility, solution oriented
- Profound command of English is a must and good knowledge of German or Russian is an asset, any other CEE language would be of advantage
In this challenging position you will have the possibility for personal and professional development, to be part of a committed and successful team and to gather international experience in a dynamic and goal-driven environment.
Annual Gross salary EUR 50.000,- based on our collective bargaining agreement - additional payment according to skills and experience.
We`re looking forward to your online application!
Sberbank Europe AG
Schwarzenbergplatz 3, 1010 Vienna, Austria
Tel.: +43 1 22732 0