Our client is an international IT service provider supporting its worldwide operating subsidiaries with IT Systems. Due to the great business development and the constant demand for customized system solutions the developer team is being expanded. We are recruiting for the position "Java Developer" for a permanent, full-time employment in Vienna.
JAVA Web Developer / Software Engineer (m/f)
Place of work:
- Application development from the scratch for secure, highly available and performant web transactions in B2B field using JAVA
- Analysis of the old systems and establishing the system landscape in architecture and design; cloud-based
- Implementation of new, enhanced features
- Interface definition and its realization in REST and SOAP
- Working in an agile environment
- You have a degree in information technology, computer science, electrical engineering or similar.
- You gained extensive knowledge in object-oriented programming languages, especially in JAVA (JEE, SPRING, Hibernate,etc.) in the course of your occupational career.
- You have user-level knowledge of Linux.
- You are experienced with continuous integration and deployments.
- You have good understanding of network technology ( IP, DNS, DHCP,etc.)
- Ideally, you have experience with Spring 4, Spring Boot or Spring Cloud or you are interested and willing to learn.
- You have knowledge of microservices or microarchitecture or you are interested in the field.
- You might already have worked with Kubernetes or Docker.
- You are experienced with virtualization ( VMware, Parallels, VirtualBox), custer technologie (Apache Kafka, etc.), messaging systems (e.g. message queues, etc.) and with NoSQL.
- You worked with databases in the course of deployments.
- You have excellent English language skills and preferably good German language skills.
- You have great social skills and enjoy exchanging ideas within a team.
Our client offers an employment within a young and dynamic team with interesting tasks in an agile environment. The company provides excellent professional training options. Your future workplace has very good connections with public transport. For this position is a gross annual salary of at least EUR 56.000 guaranteed and can be higher depending on your qualification and experiences.
56 - 65 K Euro
If you have any questions to this position please don't hesitate to contact us via phone under +43 (0) 1 94 77 267 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Im Sinne des Gleichbehandlungsgesetzes wenden wir uns an Damen und Herren.