TTTech is a global leader in the field of robust networking and safety controls. TTTech solutions improve the safety and reliability of electronic systems in the industrial and transportation sectors, with a portfolio of products that are helping to make the Industrial Internet of Things and autonomous driving a reality.
TTTech was established in 1998 as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien). Today our company has offices in nine different countries with more than 500 employees worldwide. For the expansion of our Automotive team in Vienna we are looking for an
Embedded Software Architect Automotive (m/f)
Curiosity and passion for high-tech innovation have made TTTech Automotive the technological heart of the complex field of autonomous driving and Advanced Driving Assistance Systems (ADAS). Developing smart and reliable Electronic Control Units (ECU) and Software Platforms, TTTech Automotive delivers the innovative components to make highly-automated cars a reality. Work with us on enabling autonomous driving, electronic chassis control and electric drive functions in the car in the near future!
- Working on series and/or pre-development projects leading edge technology within the Automotive industry
- Development of platform software architectures for autonomous driving, chassis control and electric drive functions
- Focus on safety critical real time systems based on high-end SoCs, microcontrollers, communication interfaces and state-of-the-art operating systems including Linux
- Evaluate and migrate candidate technologies from advanced IT areas to the embedded Automotive world
- Alignment with overall system architectures and customer requirements
- Take over responsibilities along the whole project lifecycle - from expert support of our sales team to high-level architecture and concept design, development, system integration and customer support
- Support of in-car software and system integration in-house and with our clients
- Share and broaden your knowledge and experiences within your team, providing guidance for software developers and creating new ideas together
- University degree in a relevant field of study
- Strong experience in embedded software development (C/C++), software architectures and modeling concepts including UML
- Knowledge of operating systems and related communication concepts (POSIX, Linux, AUTOSAR)
- Knowledge of HW virtualization and multicore SoCs
- Experience with safety-related development (IEC61508, ISO 26262) is a plus
- Good knowledge of software engineering processes (SPICE or CMMI)
- Motivated and committed team player with curiosity for innovation
- Ability to think analytically, flexibility, solution-orientated working style and strong communication skills are among your strengths
- Good command of English is a must, in addition German is preferable
- Exciting work environment - share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit - join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location - benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Individual development opportunities - choose from our broad training offers and career opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements - tailor your work according to your personal needs
As a growing company that offers interesting tasks as well as a stimulating workplace in a dynamic and technical environment we are looking forward to your online application.
The "Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte des Metallgewerbes" (Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade) is applicable. For the above position we offer a minimum gross salary of 45,000.- Euro per year. An overpayment is determined in accordance with your individual qualification and relevant professional experience.
TTTech Computertechnik AG, Schoenbrunner Strasse 7, 1040 Vienna, Austria, Phone: +43 1 585 34 34 - 0