Internship Accounting (m/f)
Supporting the Accounting department at their daily work with the preparation and closing of separate and consolidated reports:
- Assist the Accounting closing procedure
- Preparing Excel master files and assist calculation
- Assistance in IC reconciliation
- Assistance in establishing RAS reports to Russia
- Optimization of the current process, etc.
Supporting projects which are currently running in the department:
- Assistance in the implementation of the SAP consolidation tool
- Historical data migration and data maintenance
- Set up of IFRS 9 project, etc.
- Active student at university or business school with relevant finance/accounting specialization and basic knowledge in IFRS accounting
- Very good accounting skills
- Excellent English knowledge, German knowledge would be an advantage
- Independent and responsible working manner
- Advanced Excel skills, ability to deal with big data sheets
- Willingness to work on learning-by-doing-tasks
- Responsible and organized person with a built-up sense for urgency and punctuality
- We offer a 6 months internship where you can gain outstanding experience which enhances your theoretical knowledge starting asap
- This is a unique opportunity to get a first insight into IFRS Group Accounting of a bank
- You will have a chance to gather international experience in a dynamic and moving forward environment, while getting familiar with all aspects of accounting and finance management
We offer a gross monthly salary of EUR 1.100,- (for 38,5 hours/week).
We`re looking forward to your online application!
Sberbank Europe AG
Schwarzenbergplatz 3, 1010 Vienna, Austria
Tel.: +43 1 22732 0