People like her
Our customers are changing fast. They are becoming more open, mobile and demanding. So must we. Now hiring visionaries with flexibility and drive - you?
Solution Analyst Compliance (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
- contribute to the challenging value chain from service to project delivery
- take care of the solution management of integrated banking software products
- are responsible for incident, problem and change management (2nd and 3rd level support) in direct communication with the customer
- manage the solutions vendor and specific datacenter provider
- ensure the quality of our service delivery through continuous improvement of the solution environment (automation, monitoring, review)
- offer a university degree in computer science or similar and offer 3-5 years of experience in the whole application lifecycle
- bring proficient knowledge of modern RDBMS (Oracle / MS SQL) and related technologies, a background as Windows and/or Unix Server administrator and solid networking knowledge
- have a background in database management and development for Oracle (including PL/SQL) and/or Microsoft SQL Server
- have experience with application server platforms (Tomcat, IIS)
- provide a proficient experience in modern service management and reporting tools like JIRA and BMC Remedy
- dispose of fluent English skills for both verbal and written communication; German language skills constitute an advantage
- have excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- work customer and service oriented and are able to work efficiently and independently also under pressure
- support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere.
- guarantee payment according to your personal qualifications and experience, but definitely a minimum of EUR 39.600,-- gross annual income based on the official national "Kollektivvertrag" (independent of number of school years, final degrees and former employment). A market competitive based salary is taken for granted.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!