Remarkable developments occur at Sandoz due to the combination of individual characteristics, personal interests and professional qualification. This is why we are seeking employees with a passion for all that they do and who will work together with us to achieve the common goal: to provide patients in Austria and all over the world with high-quality, affordable pharmaceutical products. We, Sandoz, are one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Austria with over 4.000 employees at four sites. As a member of the global Novartis Group, we develop, produce and market generic pharmaceuticals - above all antibiotics, injectable cancer drugs and innovative biosimilars. Come and work with us as ...
Tactical Planner (m/f)
Biologics Technical Development & Manufacturing, Sandoz GmbH, Schaftenau
Area of Responsibility
- Establish optimal master production schedule for the tactical horizon from month 3 to 24 months, including:
- Production volumes based on demand
- Rough cut capacity analysis
- Resources allocation resulting in anticipated operational costs and inventory levels
- Responsible for the capacity and resources planning for the whole production unit for the tactical horizon
- Aligns Master Production Schedule (MPS) to the production plan approved in S&OP (Sales and Operations Planning), facilitate Supply Review Meeting and actively support the entire S&OP process
- Coordinates action plans to remediate to resources constraints
- Optimizes local planning processes such as lead times, product segmentation, and production frequencies to increase the efficiency of the production unit
- Ensure right level of SKU Inventories at the next point of the supply chain
- Owns planning parameters in ERP System like MOQ, campaign size, product segmentation
- Confirm supply orders, firmed production orders at the entry point of the time fence.
- Manage supply KPI reporting and analysis
- Education: Technical or commercial academic education or business studies respectively
- Languages: Fluent in German and English
- Experience: Several years of experience in manufacturing, logistics, production planning, operational excellence. Strong knowledge of SAP, MPS and planning systems in general and excellent production planning and control skills are preferable. Good communication skills, leadership skills and a strong customer and quality focus and a result driven mindset strengthens your profile
Our salary packages are competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration. Moreover we offer attractive fringe benefits (e.g. profit sharing for all employees, modern company pension, childcare facility, training possibilities and global career opportunities). In accordance with the Austrian collective labour agreement, we advise you that the minimum gross annual salary for this role is 51.083,06 euros.
Please apply online under the following link:
(Job ID 205485BR)
Contact: Mathis Haas, Staffing Manager
Sandoz is an equal opportunity employer