People like him
Your job at Erste Group is built around the needs of our customers. They need bankers who listen actively, ask questions and can react flexibly to changes. This is us. Are you ready to join the most modern bank in Central and Eastern Europe?
Process manager (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
The department „Operations Control and Infrastructure" deals with operational controls, change management, topics regarding infrastructure, SWIFT as well as Process Management and Process Performance Management. The department is part of the division „Holding Banking Operations".
We are looking for a full time employee that will support us in our Process Management activities.
- are the project manager of (end - to end) process reviews
- are responsible to set off the project team
- define and agree on the scope for the process review and project deliverables
- manage the steps as defined in the process review methodology and propose "process improvements" to be followed by implementation of the improvements
- organize and moderate workshops for relevant employees for the agreed process reviews
- are responsible for coaching and training of new team members on process management topics
- are responsible for preparing and maintaining process maps
- are responsible for / provide support for / to administration of (Group) process maps, policies and standards and publishing of Group and local processes (ON, ARIS)
- support the adminstration and maintenance of the Group Process Map
- support the development and maintenance of PcM methods and standards
- prepare and moderate working groups/platforms for best practice sharing with Group members
- prepare process management statistics (process review) and quality assessment
- manage activities of vendor management (contract, licences, etc.)
- hold a university degree in economics or have relevant working experience
- possess strong communication/presentation and organizational skills
- have project management skills
- have good banking knowledge
- preferably possess a process management certificate and knowledge of process modelling applications (this would be an advantage)
- are willing and able to learn new things in a flexible environment
- possess quality awareness and accurateness
- like to work in teams
- are highly flexible and mobile (willing to travel)
- have very good knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- are able to communicate fluently in German and English - verbally and in writing
- offer interesting and diversified activities in a highly motivated team with the possibility to bring in your ideas.
- offer insight into the processes of Holding.
- offer continous contact with different departments / groups within Holding and the process management teams of the group members.
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary which will depend on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 30.811,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!