My success formula?
about the details.
People like him need people like you. Why do we attract innovative, driven and successful people as customers? Because that's exactly who we hire as employees. Accountable, committed, reliable - sounds like you? Then why not apply for a job with us?
Software Architect/ Integration Architect (m/f)
s IT Solutions AT Spardat GmbH is the IT solutions provider of Erste Bank und Sparkassen in Austria and is responsible for development, implementation, support and servicing of IT solutions for banking. Furthermore, s IT Solutions Austria is in charge of data centre operations and the local technical service in Austria.
- are responsible for Integration analysis
- integrate application services with Bank's new or existing systems and devices
- enforce SoA processes as well as the usage of according tools
- provide training materials and give trainings on all SoA related topics (Integration patterns at sIT, Tools & Processes)
- co-operate with solutions architects to apply SoA best practices
- co-operate with solution managers, software architects, and developers to create and review software architecture and design regarding component communication
- do the documentation, unit testing, troubleshooting and bug fixing of all software artefacts
- are responsible for packaging and deployment of integration Solutions
- consult during Project that are SoA related
- support SoA related issues
- offer a good command of English (and German as a plus) verbal and written
- offer at least 2-3 years of experience in integration analysis and development, with experience on several of the following technologies or concepts: Oracle SOA Suite (Oracle Service Bus & Weblogic Server); SoA Governance Know-How (Processes & Tools); BPEL, SOA Design Patterns; Java SE / Java EE, .NET; Mainframe technology used in sIT (Natural, Cobol, EntireX, CICS); XML/XML schema/XQuery/XSLT; JMS, EJB/RMI, SOAP, ReST/JSON; UML, EIP; Service testing using SOAPUI, JMeter, Postman, etc.; Cryptography- information security; Eclipse modeling framework (EMF); Configuration management - SVN, GitHub; Maven
- offer a very challenging portfolio of functions that are carried out in the environment of a dynamic and experienced team.
- support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere.
- especially want to encourgae women to apply for jobs in IT.
- guarantee payment according to your personal qualifications and experience, but definitely a minimum of EUR 39.600,- gross annual income based on the official national "Kollektivvertrag" (independent of number of school years, final degrees and former employment). This figure should be seen as an minimum, a market-based competitive salary is guaranteed.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!