I am a mother,
father and provider,
all in one.
Working for us means showing respect and empathy for others and their diverse life stories, whether they are modern, demanding customers or passionate, challenging colleagues. This shared mindset continuously creates a pleasant and respectful environment for all. And now you can join and contribute.
Retained Organisation Specialist/Corporate Service Specialist (m/f)
s IT Solutions AT Spardat GmbH is the IT solutions provider of Erste Bank und Sparkassen in Austria and is responsible for development, implementation, support and servicing of IT solutions for banking. Furthermore, s IT Solutions Austria is in charge of data centre operations and the local technical service in Austria.
- work in an ambitious, innovative team acting as a buffer between the business and the IT service provider
- are, together with the IT Workplace Solution Managers and IT Workplace Consultants, responsible for the organization, stabilization and continuous optimization of all contractual relationships, which are outsourced to the service provider
- track the actual status of all contractual relationships and prepare and maintain regular reports to the management and solution managers, e.g. budget contracted, efforts invoiced, delivery quality, etc.
- organize and steer a stable service and set all the necessary measures together with the outsourcing provider, the responsible Solution Manager and the responsible management team
- design and further develop collaboration models with the Solution Managers, e.g. ensure a joint approach on specific topics, further develop and enhance processes, templates, etc.
- conduct quality assurance of newly established / updated contracts, e.g. completeness, KPIs, etc.
- have a general understanding of Erste Group's organizational set-up
- gathered preferably 3 - 5 years' Service Delivery Management experience
- are ideally experienced in project management and contract management and have an understanding to enforce what was agreed
- possess technical experience in a continuous changing and improving environment within the technical workplace area and are able to define and implement new processes and standards
- demonstrate a strong affinity for numbers, e.g. controlling or accounting background, etc.
- possess an excellent Excel and PowerPoint know-how
- are fluent in English for both verbal and written communication (Level B2 is a minimum)
- possess a high level of engagement and self-motivation skills, are a team player and bring the willingness to manage open communication
- gathered skills to manage escalations and are also able to master crisis in a calm way and with human sense
- have strong communication and presentation skills on all hierarchy levels, are able to cope with uncertainties and to live with working assumptions
- are willing to travel abroad
- are offering to work in an innovative and modern environment in a creative team across department boarders to fulfill the needs of our customers and support their demands.
- support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere.
- guarantee payment according to your personal qualifications and experience, but definitely a minimum of EUR 39.600,- gross annual income based on the official national "Kollektivvertrag" (independent of number of school years, final degrees and former employment). This figure should be seen as an minimum, a market-based competitive salary is guaranteed.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!