Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
J&J Customer and Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization supporting all operating units of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies continuing to grow globally, both, in visibility and responsibility. CLS is dedicated to deliver an extraordinary customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution, customer service, logistics and transportation, all backed by a strong Quality function.
In order to strengthen our Quality-team at our Austrian distribution center in Schwechat we are looking for a
Quality & Compliance Lead Medical Devices (m/f) - 2 years fixed-term
Requisition ID: 1700183826W
- In this position you are accountable for the oversight and execution of Quality Management Systems and compliance at our Distribution Center in Schwechat that receives, picks, packs, stores, inspects, repacks/re-labels and delivers finished goods (incl. temperature controlled) to Customers, Retailers, Wholesalers, and Distributors
- You serve as a point of contact to the corresponding CLS country operational leads on Distribution Quality related matters and liaise with multiple Quality organizations to drive timely resolution of Quality related issues
- You are in charge of identifying significant business issues, prioritizing for action, and supporting improvement opportunities and problem solutions as well as generally finding opportunities to continuously improve quality, cost and time factors, consistent with both Segment and CLS business objectives
- As business expert on quality systems, distribution, and quality management you will implement departmental strategies and services and will be responsible for overseeing the controls and quality standards for Quality Systems validation
- You will be responsible for optimizing quality systems and processes and ensuring alignment with the worldwide business, applicable local regulations and J&J Enterprise standards and policies as well as maintaining the understanding and awareness of current and emerging regulations and the impact to quality and distribution practices
- Min. undergraduate degree in engineering, scientific, business or QRC disciplines
- Experience with and knowledge of specific quality, regulatory and regulatory compliance competencies in the areas of customer service, distribution and commercial customer interface
- You have a deep understanding the linkages in quality and regulatory compliance in delivery to customer and health authority
- You bring in previous experience working with global regulatory agencies, notified bodies, etc, and a history of success and credibility resolving complex regulatory
- Organized, and able to work effectively with people within a complex social, cultural and political environment
- Excellent communication skills, ability to inspire trust and quickly build credibility within the Quality & Compliance, Supply Chain, and Commercial organizations
- Strong collaboration and influence management skills to partner effectively across functions and operating units
- Hands-on operational orientation
- Change management and project management experience
- Accountability with a strong desire to commit, be held accountable and be rewarded for delivering results.
- Recognizes and builds support for change
- Strong presentation skills and issue remediation experience
- Analytical skills with a bifocal approach - ability to zoom-in/zoom-out for tactical, high-level and detailed
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We offer excellent conditions of employment and possibilities for further career growth within our company. For this position we are offering an annual gross salary starting at 62.000 EUR (excl. variable component). Depending on your skills, qualifications and experience this can be negotiated.
Are you intrested?
If you are looking for an opportunity to join one of the world's leading healthcare companies apply online attaching your English CV and cover letter.